Sunday, July 17, 2005

Random KEME

courtesy of JLAJ

1) When I was a kid after school I: play to my hearts content... swim when i was in late elem and early HS.

2) This one time when I was high: I wanted to have sex.... hahaha... not like me at all

3) The New Pope: looks devilish (not a catholic... sorry!)

4) I fall asleep easily: when I on a long trip without TV

5) I need more: money

6) I need less: mediocrity

7) Public toilets are useful for: cruising... hehehehehehe... NO!

8) The United States should change its name to: WERE-THE-BEST

9) My theme song would be: "thank god i found you" wahhh chessy...

10) Sometimes I think people: should fuck themselves instead of hurting others

11) Prescription drugs are: to be abused... ahahahahah... go go robitussin

12) I think about sex when: I ran out of ideas to write...

13) The middle finger is most useful: hehehehe... its the longest finger... get the picture??

14) The last time I bought a pair of shoes: was last june14... well technically it was my dad

15) In one month: i quit my job... stopped frying my nuerons... dated my friend's ex..

16) For the last time: i should stop being mediocre

17) The last thing I stole: hmmmm dada knows

18) If I won the lotto, the first thing I would do: divide it in half, give it to church and then get my mom her ultyimate dream kitchen with everything... kahit walang bahay... isang malaking kitchen lang

19) When in Rome: i'll try to get it on with Romans... heheheh

20) If only I could get rid of: my lovehandles... and event sa chanels at cheeks

21) My mom: is the most selfless and loving woman ive seen so far

22) When I'm on death row my last meal will be: Mcdonald BIG MAC meal with diet coke

23) The last person who talked to me: pogs... and he is doing something kinky!

24) I mostly use the internet: to blog

25) When I'm President: i'll try to be like MARCOS

26) I most resemble: My dad...

27) The word I say too much is: "kehri... ahteh... atroodis..."

28) Vegas is great for: shopping!!! duty free

29) Michael Jackson: should start killing himself

30) The Speed Limit means: i dont drive... i dont care...

31) When I die I want my body: to be cremated and placed on little ziplocks or small spooky glass vials as give away to friends... remembrance...

32) If I could go back in time I would be more responsible and i'd work hard and save a lot

33) The last time I said "this sucks" I: was when i have no money and i had to commute back home.

34) You obviously know me well when: you can eat my erratic personality for breakfast and can still walk in the park

35) Tomorrow I will: Ill try to wake up early and go to UP diliman to inquire on how to get a life!

36) I spend too much time: waiting for life something grand to happe.. will never happen so im gonna do something about it.

37) The last thing I broke: my parents heart... i told them i trip on E and K...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home